We are Houston Petting Zoo
Houston Petting Zoo features a combination of domesticated animals and some exotic species that are docile enough to touch and feed. Houston Petting Zoo is available in Austin and Houston areas. The great thing about The Houston Petting Zoo is that we are a 100% mobile company. That means you can enjoy these animals in the comfort of your own home.
We are designed to provide only relatively placid, herbivorous domesticated animals, such as sheep, goats, rabbits, or ponies, to safely feed and physically interact with. Houston Petting Zoo experience also provides baby exotic animals on top of the chickens, goats and sheep
Touch Them. Feed Them. Love Them.
Experience Interactions Like Never Before
This may be the first experience of your children with animals. Let them enjoy their time with a diversity of adorable animals. We aspire to develop a strong affinity for the animals among the children.
Let your children witness the behaviors of different species of animals live. Bringing them close to animals through mobile animal shows is the best way to make it possible.
You Name It. We have It.
Diverse Species From Around the World
We know what brings the thrill and excitement to animal enthusiasts. We have more than 500 diverse species of animals that include native species, exotic species, domesticated animals, and farm animals as well. You are just one reservation away from having these amazing animals shows at your event in no time.
PETTING ZOOS, REINDEER &CAMEL
**PLEASE READ: NOT ALL ANIMALS LISTED ARE GUARANTEED TO BE AT EVERY PETTING ZOO. RABBITS WILL NOT BE IN PETTING ZOOS OVER 85 DEGREES.
Please text us 281 972 7641 to make a reservation in no time!
We do not service Beaumont tx
For rodeos and fairs please contact us.
We travel all USA for fairs and rodeos.
1 hour Farm Animal Petting zoo for birthday party 10 x 10
$200 (10 animals)
$120 per hour or $100 half an hour add a baby kangaroo $50
1 hr. Exotic Animal Petting Zoo for birthday party 10 x 10
$240 (10 animals)
$100 per hour
|2 hours Farm Animal Petting Zoo for festivals 20 x 20||$540 ( 20 animals) or $320 for 10×10|
|Additional hours||$150 per hour|
|2 hours Exotic Animal Petting Zoo for festivals20 x 20||$640 (20 animals) or $370 for 10×10|
|Additional hours||$150 per hour|
1 hour Little Explorers 10×10 for birthday or festivals
$240 (10 animals) or $500 for 2 hours
$120 per hour
Kumo and Okami
Kumo and Okami, the worlds smartest baby otters! Have one of these cute, friendly, real life versions of a gremlin come to your party or special event! Super fast, full of energy, I’ve never seen anything like it. They may decide to sit on your head, they may decide to give you kisses, they may decide to have nothing to do with you!!!! but they are nothing if not completely and totally fascinating. They have been trying to do a show. They’ll give high-fives, play dead, etc. or they may decide to take a nap-. But you will get to pet them and probably give them a hug or two, take a picture with them, they’re always up for that! their attention span usually lasts no more than 45 minutes! $1000 for an appearance
RULES TO KNOW IN OUR PETTING ZOOS
We recommend closed toed shoes for the petting zoo area
Deposits are refundable but you can reschedule your event , we do charge a travel fee depending on your area. You need to cancel before 2 weeks before your event in order to refind your deposit, all deposits are $85
- Be advised that the scheduled start time of your party is subject to a 30-minute leeway because traffic Although we make every attempt to arrive early and be prepared.
- The client recognize that participation may involve the risk of an accident and hereby release our petting zoo company, its directors, employees and volunteers from any and all claims, relating to participation in our petting zoos
- Our Zookeper will open gate and close gate, will provide hand sanitizer to kids and control the number of kids inside the petting zoo
- Always supervise children around animals.
- Leave items such as strollers, pacifiers, cups, or toys outside the petting zoo.
- Don’t let children to put their thumbs, fingers, or objects (like pacifiers) in their mouths when they’re around animals or in the petting zoo
- Teach children to approach animals with caution and follow the rules. Do not let children put their fingers or objects near an animal’s mouth, even if the animal seems friendly. Make sure to follow any rules provided on signs or verbally by the staff.
- No picking up animals
- No sitting or laying on animals
- Only petting or brushing on the backs of the animals is allowed
- No playing in the animals waters
- Children must be within arms reach of their adult at all times
- We do 1.5 hours minimum in the farm animal petting zoo the exotic petting zoo, travel fee is not included in prices
- Reserved parking is mandatory for our vehicle or trailer. We need a safe and adequate location to unload and load our animals and equipment
- Our petting zoo area needs to be free of any obstacles or hazards. We prefer grass.
We require an area away from loud noises. The area needs to be a minimum of 12 feet by 12 feet for our 10 x 10 petting zoo and a 24 feet by 24 feet for our 20 x 20 petting zoo.
- Wash your hands right after touching animals Don’t eat or drink around animals, and keep food and drinks away from the petting zoo areas.
- Don’t share your food with the animals, even if you think the food is part of the animal’s regular diet.
- Don’t eat or drink raw (unpasteurized) products, may include: milk, cheese, cider, or juice inside the petting zoo
- All our employees are required to pass every type of background check before our company hires them.